Version 1.0 done.
This month I finished modelling the assets needed for the initial release of the asset pack. This 'pack' in Unity contains 67 prefabs, and 3 example scenes. Initially there were going to be more objects included, but I crossed some out due to just wanting to release as soon as possible. I might update the Diner Prop Pack and add some more objects in the future, but for now, this is it (↑).
After finishing and resizing the models, I created three example scenes, made sure every prefab had a collider attached to it, and checked if there were any spelling mistakes in the file names. I then submitted the asset pack to Unity to hopefully get accepted and be sold on the Unity Asset Store. The submission included setting up the basic information of the store page (name, description), and also adding artwork to the page as well.
There could be a long wait before they get to testing my submitted work. The Unity Asset Store Publisher employees (😎) need to test what versions of Unity it will work on, check if there are overall errors in importing the pack to a Unity project and also the fact that it said on the web page that it might take some time due to the high demand in submissions. So, what I might do is upload the pack onto my itch.io page as well, so the project isn't just sitting on my computer collecting (digital) dust.
I scribbled out a checklist a few months back, which you can see just above (also looks totally destroyed 💔), which helped me continue working on this project. And, as you can see the next picture contains the objects that I didn't get to model (yet! (maybe. we'll see)). (Also wasn't trying to win a handwriting contest so get off my back OK!) ✍
A shrivelled up gherkin.